23 november, 2010

Sparks - When Do I Get To Sing, My Way (1994)

Sparks is an American rock and pop music band formed in Los Angeles in 1970 by brothers Ron (keyboards) and Russell Mael (vocals), initially under the name Halfnelson.
They have been making diverse music since 1969 under various incarnations of Sparks. In 1979 they ditched the guitars and keyboards of glam geek rock and started working with Italian producer Giorgio Moroder, beginning a love affair with electronic music. "Gratuitous Sax & Senseless Violins" is the sixteenth album by Sparks. It was released in 1994, after an absence from the music industry of 5–6 years. The lead single "When Do I Get To Sing "My Way" reached #38 in the UK (in 1994), (it was re-released in May 1995 and peaked at #32.

Song...................When Do I Get To Sing "My Way" (3:45)
Released.............1994
Label..................Logic Records
Genre.................Electronic, Synth Pop
Produced...........Ron Mael and Russell Mael
Album................"Gratuitous Sax & Senseless Violins" (1994)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten