17 april, 2012

The Passions - I'm In Love With A German Film Star b/w (Don't Talk To Me) I'm Shy (1981)















The Passions were a British post-punk band which formed in 1978, and disbanded in 1983,
evolved from The Derelicts. Members: Barbara Gogan, Clive Timperley, David Agar and Richard Williams. They were one-hit wonders with their misty song, "I'm in Love with a German Film Star".which they released in 1981. The lyrics were written by Barbara Gogan about a one time roadie for The Clash and the Sex Pistols, Steve Connelly, who had minor roles in several German films.

Artist:  The Passions
Single:  I'm In Love With A German Film Star (3:57) b/w (Don't Talk To Me) I'm Shy (2:15)
Release:  1981
Label:  Polydor
Genre:  New Wave, Synthpop
Producer:  Peter Wilson
Written-by:  The Passions



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten